- MEDIA and COMMUNICATIONS: We are looking for persons interested in serving in video and audio production and operations. Media experience is desired, but not required. Training will be provided. Call 658.0459 or send email to webmaster@myRBConline.com.
- GIVE EASY - GIVE ONLINE: Out of Town? Tired of writing checks? Want to make a special contribution? Making a donation (tithes or offering) online to Resurrection Ministries is secure and easy! Click here on (Online Giving) for more details.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT MINISTRY: Want to improve your job search techniques, resume writing, interviewing skills, and more? Join the Career Development Adult Career Strategies Classes. For more information or to register click here on "CAREER STRATEGIES".
- YOUTH SPORTS: Interested in participating in an RBC Youth Sports activity? Please click here on RBC YOUTH SPORTS to register or contact Charles Gilmore at SportsMinistry@myRBConline.com.
- LEGAL REFERRAL: Legal referral services are available to Resurrection members on first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call church office at 658.0459.
- PRAYER & PENNIES: Need answers to financial questions, challenges, or just want to confirm that your finances are okay? Email: email@example.com or call church office for an appointment.
- GREETERS: Volunteers needed that are enthusiastic, positive, friendly, and have a passion to serve! Resurrection needs your help welcoming visitors and members. For more information, send email to greeters@myRBConline.com or call the church office.
At Resurrection Church, there are five areas that drive what we do. They are: “Connecting, Growing, Serving, Sharing, and Worshiping”. By balancing our participation in these areas, we are able to both improve and expand our relationship with God. We are deliberate in our efforts to employ these five areas as we live out God’s plan for our lives.
Want to know more about Resurrection Ministries and what we do? Click any of the above tabs or contact us (see contact info at bottom of this page).
Click here on ”CONNECT” to see our ministry categories.
Connecting at Resurrection is about nurturing personal relationships. We believe that establishing a personal relationship with Christ is essential to growing a healthy relationship with each other. God created us to be social beings and to value the body of Christ. A few of our connection-related ministries are listed below:
- Decision Counselors
Our Membership Champion is Deacon Robert Newsome, if you would like more information, please contact him at deacons@myRBConline.com.
Growing our relationship with God and with each other means employing innovative and engaging techniques. We help new believers quickly grasp biblical truths and encourage maturing believers to expand their spiritual growth. Teaching materials are informational, inspirational, age-appropriate, and transformational. Growth opportunities are available in the classes listed below:
- Leadership Training
- Family Church School
- Next Step (formerly New Member Orientation)
Our Maturity Champion is Deacon T. G. Snead. If you would like more information regarding classes/courses offered, please send an email to christianeducation@myRBConline.com.
At Resurrection, we “move people forward in faith”, by serving the body of Christ. We do this by, helping you identify your calling for service and then matching your giftedness to operate in that service. We don’t just assign people to where they desire to serve; we ensure they are prepared to serve by providing the proper training and resources. The following is a brief listing of areas available for you to serve:
- One Flesh (Couples)
- SALT (Seniors)
- Single Life (Singles)
Our Ministry Champion is Min. Russell Freeman. If you would like more information regarding serving opportunities at Resurrection, please send an email to russellfreeman@myRBConline.com.
Sharing at Resurrection starts with our friends and family, but ultimately extends outside our local walls. We are committed to demonstrating the love of Christ through strategic mission giving, hands-on mission teams, and mission ministry partnerships. We desire to be on the front edge of finishing the “Great Commission”. The following are a few of our sharing ministries:
- Feed the Homeless
- Habitat for Humanity
- Various Worldwide Missions
- Disaster Relief
Our Missions Champion is Min. Don Jeffreys. If you would like more information regarding Resurrection Missions, please send an email to donjeffreys@RBConline.com.
Worshiping God is central at Resurrection. More than just music, worship is the act of inviting the Holy Spirit into our midst and presenting God to the congregation in an enlarged way so that people may focus on Him. Resurrection encourages all members to use their talents, gifts, and abilities to enhance the worship experience and to praise God in a variety of formats.
- Fine Arts
If you would like more information regarding the Magnification ministry, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.